Friday 14 December 2018

I was not feeling good, let me tell you the reason behind. Express what you feel, Sometimes all you need is, someone with whom you can be you, the real you.


I was sitting in front of dad, and all of sudden i started feeling uncomfortable, as my heart started beating fast, I told to my father and he looked me with caring eyes. Winter night 15th december 11 PM approx. I was not at all able to figure out the reason behind, might be it was due to some hidden stress, or my body was looking for something which i call dose. Yes, DOSE! you may also call it similar to addiction or habitual of something, recently the most close of my life's 63 year's spiritual master left human costume and now only one month has passed, though I am not sure, for what my body was reacting, a 26 year's old girl filled with passion and inspiration. why she gets stuck sometime like this? After i told my father all this what i was filling, my brother came and he heard our conversation, Ankit my younger brother, He said you might be filling this due to some stress stop thinking about that or you might be acting. Acting? Drama? Really? and then mom came and showed all her care, but you know, when you a sister you just need that. when you need a brother, mother, father, or friends you just need that. No one else can fulfill that step of what you are seeking for, the one in

front of whom you can be you, the real you, the most comfort zone of heart. A friend cum sister
mutual relation from the link of that spiritual mentor the one who might understands what is going on with me even i just wanted someone to hold me, to hear my silence, an another form of me. It could be anyone, but when you cold you need that particular medicine only, Suman di. I called her, at the same time i had tears in my eyes because of no reason, it's just i was feeling uncomfortable,
Ankit checked 96 pulse rate it was! and yes I don't have any physical problem I started talking on phone and was lying on papa's shoulder little bit. And while talking i had a sip of water,
sip of fruit juice.Slowly slowly, my mind changed it's direction, I was in room, I went to balcony and breath some fresh air! and then i started feeling better and more better.

No comments:

Post a Comment